Nice cream, my absolutely favorite breakfast.
There is honestly nothing better way to start the day than with a delicious creamy nice cream. Oh, it´s so heavenly!
The ingredients are very simple, since I´m all about simplicity with my busy schedule. But that does not mean it´s not tasty. This is also guilt free, vegan and very delicious. And with the raw granola it gives it a nice crunch!
Chocolate date sauce
- 5 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3-4 Frozen bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp of Coconut water
- Blend all the ingredients for the date sauce in a separate blender. And adjust the ingredients if you feel like to. If you like it more sweeter, use more dates. Or if you want it ticker, simply just adjust the coconut water.
- When your done with the sauce add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries in a food processor and blend. Use little coconut water to begin with, adjust the amount to how you want the nice cream to be.
- When your done making everything, it´s just putting it all together either in a bowl or in a glass as I did. I did sprinkled with some raw granola that I will post the recipe to later if you are interested. Also a good tip is to put some chocolate date sauce in the glass and put in the freezer to set while you continue with the nice cream.
I hope you like this recipe, I really enjoyed making it. Let me know if you try it!
Happy Monday everyone!
I have been up at the mountain since Saturday, and came back from the cabin a few hours ago.
We have just been relaxing and taking it easy this weekend. Since I´ve been working night shifts from last Sunday until Thursday, it´s been really nice to charge up some new energy before I´m going to work night shifts again tomorrow. But I am so dead right now, I don´t know how many times I´ve been fallen a sleep while writing this post, haha. I think it´s time for me to find the bed now! I will come back stronger again tomorrow. Hope you enjoy these few pictures that I took. I have more to come. xx
My favorite time of the day is when the sun sets.
We had a lovely walk by the beach today, and finished off with this gorgeous sunset!
I just love those snapchat filters, haha.
What a glorious day it has been today!
The sun has been shining all day, and I am looking forward to summer more than ever.
I just can´t take the cold weather anymore. I love the snow, but summer is always in my heart!
My boyfriend and I just came back from the beach. We took some beautiful pictures of the sunset with my new camera. Can´t wait to share some of them later tonight.
But now it´s dinner time, and we are making tacos. It´s our favorite dish when we both have a day off from work. Our daughter is staying with her grandma for the night. Wishing you all a good evening. x
Good morning sweet hearts!
Even though I haven´t slept much this night, I am ready for the day. It´s a beautiful sunny day outside, so I will probably take my daughter out to play later. I just put her to sleep right now, so I need to get a few things done while I can. But now I am going to enjoy this breakfast oatmeal. Hope you all have a lovely day!