Spring is finally here

I´m super excited spring is finally arriving here in Norway!
The flowers are coming out in full bloom and the sun is showing herself more and more each day.

My boyfriend, Linnea and I went for a nice walk by the cabin today. And that made me so excited for summer! I honestly can´t wait for warmer days, less clothes and beautiful summer nights.

What are you most excited for this summer? I would love to know!

Share:

19 Comments

1. April 30, 2017 / 11:15 PM

Im with you on warmer nights and less clothes! I detest having bundle up in multiple layers just to run the dogs out and return with filled poo bags, my arms awkwardly sticking out of 2 sweaters layered under a couple of jackets. I really hate the cold! Luckily here in hot and humid Hoyston, Texas we stay warm most of the year, and have mostly summery weather even in December and January. 🙂 Though much cooler, Norway sure looks beautiful.

• Katrinem
      May 1, 2017 / 5:34 PM

Haha, I know what you mean there. Kind of jealous of the weather over there, I would love to not almost freeze to death in the winter. So cool that you are from Texas by the way! 🙂

2. May 1, 2017 / 1:57 AM

Absolutely gorgeous photos! I spent about two years living in Norway about a decade ago, and I miss it quite a lot actually. The sky always seemed bigger there. As for what I’m excited for this summer, the answer is always water. I can’t wait to go swimming and canoeing once it gets a little warmer. I love the outdoors!

• Katrinem
      May 1, 2017 / 5:39 PM

Thank you:) Oh, you did? Where did you live in Norway?
      Yes, I definitely agree with you there. Can´t wait to be more outdoors!

3. May 1, 2017 / 4:09 PM

My favorite part of summer is the fun family activities that bring us together to laugh and love and spend time together in the sun!

• Katrinem
      May 1, 2017 / 5:49 PM

I love that. I totally agree with you! That´s probably the best about summer.

4. May 2, 2017 / 2:30 AM

I visited Oslo and Bergen by train in February 1970, when an exchange student in Giessen, West Germany. There was a group of Norwegian students who also studied German as a second language — one was familiar with Lapp language 🙂
    Norway still inspires me and I thank you for your blog, videos and photos to inspire even more!

5. May 4, 2017 / 1:09 AM

Hi ,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    You have a great blog. Amazing photos .

• Katrinem
      May 4, 2017 / 1:35 AM

Thank you!

6. Clarence
    May 4, 2017 / 4:31 PM

Looks a lot like Northern Minnesota. Enjoy your summer.

• Katrinem
      May 4, 2017 / 6:41 PM

yes, It kind of does! Thank you, enjoy your summer as well 🙂

7. May 5, 2017 / 7:13 PM

Enjoy Spring! 🙂

• Katrinem
      May 5, 2017 / 9:16 PM

I will:) you too!

8. May 6, 2017 / 12:04 PM

Summer is my favorite season! This summer I’m looking forward to the rains at home and then going to Egypt for a few weeks where I’ll be taking an Arabic course!

Thank you for checking out my blog and following. 🙂

• Katrinem
      May 9, 2017 / 1:05 AM

That´s so cool! I´m sure you will have a great summer! 🙂

9. May 10, 2017 / 12:23 PM

Enjoy!
    Beautiful photos.

• Katrinem
      May 10, 2017 / 1:36 PM

thank you!

10. May 11, 2017 / 11:22 PM

How lovely are those flowers. It’s coming up to winter here in Australia and it’s very cold in our capital Canberra.

11. May 29, 2017 / 6:21 PM

Lovely photos of your beautiful country!

Although warm weather is less lovingly anticipated in New Orleans where the humidity is above 85% daily, LOL, I’m most looking forward to traveling out of the city this summer. Things to enjoy here though include frozen cocktails and afternoons spent in whatever pool you can find!

Love your blog! I’m trying to follow you back and I can’t seem to find the follow button!