Wow, I can´t believe this year is almost over, and we now are in December. The time really does fly.
Since this is one of my favorite months, I really want to make this year a little more fun. So, I thought I would make a list over what I want to achieve this month. I have so many things that I want to do, so when I make a list like this, maybe it will be easier to actually do them. Maybe you will find something you want to do as well.
I was thinking about doing monthly goals in the beginning of each months from now on. Let me know if you like that idea.
MY DECEMBER GOALS
- Before I got pregnant I was always looking forward to that time when I got children so I could take them to get photographed before christmas. And then give out christmas card to our friends and family. We did not do that last year, and I still regret it today. So I really want to do it this year!
- Blog every single day of December. Yep, I am going to blog everyday this month, and I am very excited and have many post that I can´t wait to share with you.
- This year I really want to bake cookies for christmas. I haven´t done that in years, therefore I thought that would be a fun activity to do to get in christmas spirit. I am curious to what kind of delicious cookies I can make vegan. Yum.
- Book tickets to New York. Yes, me and my boyfriend are going to New York this January! Well, we have thought about it, and since I am writing it here we absolutely need to do it. I can´t wait to show him one of my favorites city in the world.
- Take many beautiful pictures. I need wipe away all the dust from my camera, cause I have been lacking on taking pictures lately. Taking pictures is a big passion of mine. I love a good photography.
- I would love to take my daughter to baby swimming, I think she would absolutely love that. And maybe take her to a fun playground. She is getting so big now, she just started walking a lot by herself, so it´s definitely a fun time.
- Workout. I absolutely need to have this on the list. Since I have the last dance class for this year next week before christmas, I need to keep working out on my own to keep the body going in the holidays. Lifting some weights at the gym 2-3 times a week will probably be enough.
Tell me in the comments what kind of goals you have for this month!