Good morning sweethearts!
Even though I didn´t sleep much this night, I am so ready for the day!
It´s a beautiful sunny day outside, so I will most likely take my daughter out to play later. She was just put to sleep right now, so I´m gonna get some stuff done while I can and enjoy this delicious breakfast oatmeal with a cup of green tea on the side.
Super Easy Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium organic banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a casserole and turn heat to medium/high.
- Bring to a boil. Then, turn the heat down to low/medium and stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens to desired consistency. Then remove from heat and serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Hope you all have a lovely day!