Nice cream, my absolute favorite breakfast.
There is honestly nothing better way to start the day than with a delicious creamy nice cream. Oh, it´s so heavenly!
The ingredients are very simple since I´m all about simplicity with my busy schedule. But that does not mean it´s not tasty. This is also guilt-free, vegan and very delicious. And with the raw granola, it gives it a nice crunch!
Chocolate date sauce
- 5 dates
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3-4 Frozen bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp of Coconut water
- Blend all the ingredients for the date sauce in a separate blender. And adjust the ingredients if you feel like to. If you like it sweeter, use more dates. Or if you want it thicker, simply just adjust the coconut water.
- When you’re done with the sauce add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries in a food processor and blend. Use little coconut water to begin with, adjust the amount to how you want the nice cream to be.
- When your done making everything, it´s just putting it all together either in a bowl or in a glass as I did. I did sprinkle some raw granola that I will post the recipe to later if you are interested. Also a good tip is to put some chocolate date sauce in the glass and put in the freezer to set while you continue with the nice cream.
I hope you like this recipe, I really enjoyed making it. Let me know if you try it!
What a great breakfast idea
Omg! Never thought of it
Sounds delicious! Never had dates before but I’d like to try the sauce.
it´s very delicious, you should try it! 🙂
What kind of dates? Dried, unseeetened?
I used fresh soft dates 🙂
Definitely going to have to try this!! Thank you for sharing 🙂
This looks so tasty. Can’t wait to try the chocolate sauce!
The photos look absolutely amazing, oh and healthy as well 😀 I would love to try this recipe. Thank you for sharing 😉
The photos look absolutely amazing, oh and healthy as well ? I would love to try this recipe. Thank you for sharing ?
Thank you! It´s really delicious, hope you like it! 🙂
This looks heavenly!! Yum!