These super delicious waffles are one of my favorites recipes! They taste exactly like what Norwegians waffles should taste like. And they are made completely vegan! You can make them sugar-free if you want, and there is no oil in the recipe.
- 4,5 dl Soymilk
- 1 Tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 3 dl flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder (affiliate link)
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1,5 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 dl sugar (If you don´t want to use white sugar, you can either use 1 mashed banana or coconut sugar. Or you can just skip it)
- Few drops of vanilla extract
1. Whisk together soymilk and apple cider vinegar and let it sit for a few minutes.
2. Then you just whisk together the rest of the ingredients and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Now it´s time to make the waffles! If you don´t have a nonstick waffle iron like I to, use a little bit of vegan butter, just so it doesn’t stick.
Yay, You have now made some super delicious waffles! That was easy, right?
I stack mine like pancakes and topped them with fresh berries and drizzled on some maple syrup. Keep in mind that if you don´t use sugar, I really do recommend using some kind of sweetener on the waffles like maple syrup.
Hope you end up loving this recipe as much as I do! I make this almost everyday!:)
ALSO READ: Hot Chocolate / Vegan Recipe