Look at this delicious chocolate drink. I finally created a vegan hot chocolate that I am happy with!
This will warm you up in this ice-cold winter months. So get comfortable and cuddle up in a cozy blanked and sip on this deliciousness!
This recipe is enough for two mugs, but you can of course double the recipe after your needs.
- 2 cups Soymilk
- 2 big tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ts Vanilla Extract
- 20g Vegan Chocolate (I used the brand So Free)
- Optional: Dash of Cinnamon and pinch of Salt.
1. Strain the cocoa powder and then whisk in the soymilk. You can also put all the ingredients except the vegan chocolate in a blender or food processor for a nice froth.
2. Then just add all the ingredients and cook it for a few minutes.
3. Now you pour the hot chocolate in two nice mugs, and decorate it how you want it. I used a vegan whipped cream and strained some cocoa powder on top.
That´s it! Now you can sit down and enjoy this delicious hot chocolate. Mmm.
If you try this recipe, please tell how you liked it. It definitely satisfied my chocolate cravings 🙂