Look at this delicious chocolate drink. I finally created a vegan hot chocolate that I am happy with!
This will warm you up in this ice-cold winter months. So get comfortable and cuddle up in a cozy blank and sip on this deliciousness!
This recipe is enough for two mugs, but you can of course double the recipe after your needs.
- 2 cups Soymilk
- 2 big tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ts Vanilla Extract
- 20g Vegan Chocolate (I used the brand So Free)
- Optional: Dash of Cinnamon and pinch of Salt.
1. Strain the cocoa powder and then whisk in the soymilk. You can also put all the ingredients except the vegan chocolate in a blender or food processor for a nice froth.
2. Then just add all the ingredients and cook it for a few minutes.
3. Now you pour the hot chocolate into two nice mugs, and decorate it how you want it. I used a vegan whipped cream and strained some cocoa powder on top.
That´s it! Now you can sit down and enjoy this delicious hot chocolate. Mmm.
If you try this recipe, please tell me how you liked it. It definitely satisfied my chocolate cravings!
And don´t forget to pin this post for later.
ALSO READ: Bloody Margarita – Halloween Drink Recipe
ALSO READ: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Healthy, Vegan, GF
ALSO READ: The Ultimate Chocolate Protein Thick Shake – Vegan Recipe
That sounds absolutely divine, thank you I will give that a go ?
No problem! I hope you like it! 🙂
I’m going to try this as it looks and sounds amazing. My son is a hot chocolate fanatic, so I cannot wait to try it out on him also. Thanks Katrinem
Yeey! I hope you like it! 🙂
Very so true and nice good stufff