My First Ever Lush Haul – Hair & Body Care

Can you believe this is my first lush haul ever? Me neither!
I´ve been hearing about Lush for over 10 years now, so it´s about time I tried it. I have always loved their concept.

When I chose the products I tried to find those with the least preservatives as possible and avoid products with parabens.
I also chose a few that I´ve heard good things about through the years and some that would be beneficial for my skin.

My top favorite products that smelled absolutely delicious was´The Olive Branch´shower gel and ´Sleepy´Body lotion. They both smelled incredible good! Unfortunately, I didn´t feel like my skin absorbed the body lotion that well. But I will try again.
I really liked the shampoo´BIG´, it gave my hair nice volume and cleaned really well!

I´m super excited to try out rest of the products and see how they will work for me.
And, I cannot wait for that time I will own my own bathtub so I can try out their fun bath bombs!

Now tell me, what is your favorite Lush product? I would love to know!❤

ALSO READ: Dermarolling Changed My Skin In One Week
ALSO READ: Kora Organics Haul – First Impression

2 Shares

7 Comments

1. August 18, 2018 / 9:34 PM

I don’t get to go into the lush store very often, but when I do I always walk out with their Soft Coeur Massage Bar, Rough With The Smooth Body Scrub Bar, and their Rosy Cheeks face mask. Hands down my favorite products <3 Some of the ones you picked up seem really nice, though! I may have to give some of them a chance 😀

• Katrinem
      Author
      August 19, 2018 / 12:55 AM

Oh, those sounds intriguing! I might have to try them too 😀 It´s fun to see what others loves from Lush, since there´s so many options to choose from!:)

2. August 18, 2018 / 10:22 PM

Their giant bath bombs are great! I have become very aware of what’s in my products as well ❤️

• Katrinem
      Author
      August 19, 2018 / 12:57 AM

They look so much fun! Really want to try them out sometime! 🙂

• August 22, 2018 / 11:35 PM

Me too! Especially when it comes to my kids. And our skin is our largest most absorbent organ, so watching what goes on our skin is a MUST! I’ll have to try their bath bombs next time I go..favorite smell?

3. August 22, 2018 / 11:33 PM

I missed my opportunity to go in to Lush when in Canada recently! What was your favorite thing you grabbed?

• Katrinem
      Author
      August 23, 2018 / 11:12 AM

My favorite was the body lotion ´sleepy´, smells so good! ❤