My chocolate chip banana bread cravings lately have been real!
My 4-year-old daughter and I have been cooking and baking almost every day lately since the kindergarten closed last week. So since we had tons of ripe bananas in the house, we took advantage of that and made this healthy, delicious chocolate chip banana bread!
It´s super gooey on the inside and crisp on the outside. So sweet, so good, and perfect to have for breakfast or as a snack. It´s definitely a recipe for someone who has a sweet tooth though!
Do you have overripe bananas sitting on your kitchen counter, this recipe is actually perfect to make use of those bananas. You can easily add any other ingredients as you wish too, maybe something to make it extra crunchy as walnuts or almonds would be great and super tasteful!
And If you make this banana bread I would highly recommend doubling the amount so you can make two batches in one. Just because it´s so good you would regret it if not!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Vegan & GF
- 2 Cups Gluten-free Oats Optional: 1 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Maple syrup
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius
- Blend the oats in a blender until it becomes flour.
- Then mix all the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Following by mixing it all together + adding as much chocolate chips you desire
- Grease the pan with coconut oil or butter of choice. Or cover the pan with baking paper.
- Then pour the mixture into the baking pan and top it with some extra chocolate chips.
- Put it in the oven for 45 minutes.
Let me know if you end up making it and how you liked it. And don´t forget to pin this recipe for later. ❤
Here are some other popular healthy recipes you might not want to miss out on: